To all PharmSaver / Bellco Generics customers:
AmerisourceBergen, Bellco’s parent company, has made significant investments in IT and distribution network and in November, they are investing in their Amityville distribution center by transitioning to SAP, the technology solution that powers all other AmerisourceBergen distribution centers.
- Customers who place orders via Bellco Online will place them via ABC PassPort
- Customers will receive a new 9-digit SAP account number
- After the transition, item numbers will change from 6-digit to 8-digit numbers
- Monday, 11/2: Last day for returns pick-up prior to the transition
- Thursday, 11/5: Orders transmitted before cutoff on this date will be processed on the current system and delivered Friday, 11/6. Orders transmitted after cutoff on this date will be delivered Monday, 11/9.
- Friday, 11/6: SAP and ABC PassPort go live midday. You will not be able to place an order through your telesales rep until midday. Please note that there will be no Saturday deliveries.
- Monday, 11/9: Deliveries and returns resume.
If you have questions about the transition please contact the supporting AmerisourceBergen National Account Manager for Bellco Generics, Michelle T. Briz, MBA at firstname.lastname@example.org.